In the fall 2018 we will begin playing in NYS. As a league, they offer levels of play and the number of teams we are looking for as a youth football & cheer association.
What does it mean for our families?
- Game schedule is better – We will start later in the year hoping for cooler temperatures
- Practice schedules are better – 3x week vs. 5x week to start year
- More home games, plus many times teams will all travel/home together for multi-player households
- Away games closer to home
- NO FUNDRAISING – one price gets the whole season!
- Smaller teams – Competitive & Developmental at each age group
- Cheer opportunity at all age groups – FREE Cheer with Football sibling
- Returning player discount during March registration
What do we need to continue the tradition?
- We are still 100% volunteer and we need your help – please email us if you can help in any way. Not just football folks, we need help in admin, inventory, accounting, etc.
- Still non-profit and take donations to pay for scholarships.
- We offer scholarships! No player is left out!
- We need volunteer coaches at all levels of Football & Cheer.