As a developmental organization, our mission is to prepare our young athletes to play at the next level and to help build these athletes into strong community leaders.
Our program is comprised of a 7v7 league, leadership events, and a multitude of camps. 7-on-7 is a fun competitive, non-contact way to play football. It is all passing, played on a 40-yard field plus end zone, and allows scoring both on the offense and defense. The PAC League 7-on-7 caters to the QB, WR, RB, TE, LB and DB positions. Passing is now the feature offense, and thus defense, of most teams. Passing and catching take a great deal of practice to master. Participating in a 7-on-7 league offers athletes an alternative, competitive way to hone their skills.
A quick look at the PAC League Format
- Ages 15 and Under
- Competitive team drills. 1vs1 and Make em’ miss challenge.
- 20-minute games with a running clock. 2-games per week.
- Visible game clock and scoreboards.
- Offensive play begins on the +40, going in.
- QB’s have separate 4-second timers and clock operators on each field.
- Realistic full football fields and great venues.
- Medical coverage and participant accident insurance.
- All athletes are required to wear Gamebreaker helmets and mouth guards.
- All games provide two referees per field.
- Press coverage allowed.
- Bumping and re-routing allowed as long as ball is not in the air.