i9 Sports flag football leagues, camps and clinics teach your child the fundamentals of the game through age-appropriate skills and drills.
In the game of flag football, teams run or pass the ball down field in order to score a touchdown.The primary difference in flag football is that it is a “no contact” game. Instead of tackling the ball carrier, defensive players attempt to pull the flags off the ball carrier’s belt.The program is designed for your child to build on performance and ability throughout the season without the same risk of injury as tackle football. At all ages, our flag football program is geared toward developing your child’s love for the game, as well as teaching sportsmanship values that extend far beyond the playing field.
The earlier you register, the more you save! Registration Now Open for Leagues in Aurora & Centennial
- Choose from Saturday or Sunday Programs
- Focused on fun, safe play and convenience.
- Organized programs for boys and girls
- Coaches background checked and certified.
- All skill levels welcome. No tryouts!
- Register Online: www.i9sports.com