The Alliance Youth Sports Come and experience the most competitive youth tackle football in the state of Arizona.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
• Original Birth Certificate
• Original 4th Quarter/ Final Report Card
• Current Physical Report (must be dated after January 1, 2017)
** Any documents not presented at registration must be presented at
certification day in order for participant to be eligible to play.
• Mighty Mite (1st & 2nd grade) Max Age: 8
• Junior Pee Wee (3rd & 4th grade) Max Age: 10
• Pee Wee ( 5th & 6th grade) Max Age: 12
• Junior (7th & 8th grade) Max Age: 14
• Cheerleading (5 to15 years old – age as of September 1st)
*Football Max Age as of December 1.
• All players will need to provide practice jersey/pants, helmet, shoulder
pads, 7-piece pad set, mouthpiece, and jock strap/girdle.
• Alliance will provide helmets and shoulder pads for rental or purchase if needed.
• Game uniform arrangements will be made by the teams.
• All games are played on Saturdays.
• Games will be played at fields throughout the valley with the majority
being played at the team’s home field.
The mission of Alliance Youth Sports Association is to promote and develop young athletes in our communities.
It is also our focus to ensure that our athletes compete at the highest level, obtain leadership and character development, strive to be lifetime pupils in the classroom and on the field, and ultimately become outstanding individuals within our association and the community. The Alliance Youth Sports Association was founded with the belief that Arizona citizens and their children deserve more opportunities to enjoy youth sports and the high quality family entertainment that it provides. Our most important focus is to supply youth sports and family entertainment with an emphasis on education, fun, safety, and participation because everything we do at Alliance Youth Sports Association is for the betterment of all of our participants and volunteers.